Submit a bug report
BatteryBar 3.2 and newer contains a feature that allows you to submit a bug report directly to Osiris Development for review. If you have a reproducible issue with BatteryBar, please follow these steps:
Steps to generate a bug report
- Hold down the SHIFT key and right-click on BatteryBar
- Choose "Enable Debug Logging" from the menu
- Reproduce the issue. It may be necessary to log off and back on again (or reboot) to log the data collected by BatteryBar when it first starts up. Please note the time that the error occurred so it can be identified in the log.
- Hold down the SHIFT key and right-click on BatteryBar. Click on "Enable Debug Logging" to turn off the logging feature.
- A feedback window will appear. Please fill out the information. In the comments, please describe the error and the time it occurred (from step 3).